How to mine Ether through Ethereum PoS pool?
PoS mining is a relatively easy method in its process. You just need to freeze part of the coins and allow them to participate in the validation process.
The problem is that for a profitable POS mining you need a large number of coins. This determines the threshold of entry and only earns money to rich people.
The community began to create collaborative pools to get the right stack. Ethereum PoS pool is a pool that combines user cryptofunds and forms masternodes.
PoS mining is implemented according to the principle:
1. Block the right amount of coins in a digital wallet.
2. Ethpos.org wallet is constantly connected to the network in order to be part of the system and process transactions.
3. The selection algorithm decides who will process the transactions.
4. The stack is used to confirm, the validator receives a reward.
In addition to mining, network members become active members of the community and can vote for the future of the blockchain and project.
Ethereum PoS pool ethpos.org.
Most blockchains that work with the PoS algorithm allow you to set coins yourself. But usually this will not allow you to make the most of your bet. Your bid must remain connected to the network around the clock. Even a short-term incorrect connection can interfere with the possibility of making money, since the wallet will end up in the queue. Joining a large Ethereum PoS pool provides benefits:
• to launch the masternode, there is always a common high-speed server with a permanent Internet connection,
• masternode settings and administration are handled by professionals,
• you can work from regions where there is no permanent Internet and uninterrupted electricity,
• Ethereum PoS pool allows you to predict a more stable income, since in total this is a large rate.
How to get started on Ethereum PoS pool.
1. Register on ethpos.org platform.
2. Select Share Level (share in the masternode).
3. Transfer coins to the address at Ethereum PoS pool account. The minimum amount to start mining is 0.2 ETH.
4. Coin payments from PoS mining, as well as from a referral program, occur automatically.
5. Withdrawal from the pool is subject to a 2% commission.